While working on #411 I also took a crack at modernizing the post editor view. Changes:
- Removed old headers and used more placeholders or Holo style mini-headers
- Removed the ‘full screen editing mode’ as it was the cause for #411, and instead changed the content box to expand as more content is added.
- Removed custom WP buttons and used default ‘lite’ buttons instead.
- Changed ‘Selected categories’ TextView to only show if categories have been selected or already added to the post.
- Moved publish/save button to the ActionBar.
I’m not convinced that the ‘Save’ disk icon is best there, but I’m not sure what else would convey ‘Publish’ in an icon format